If You Don’t Want to See Your Business Explode with New Customers, Then This Workshop is Not for You!
Have you been wondering how to grow your bottom line with social media? Maybe you tried to use social media and haven’t received the results you want. Maybe you find yourself spending all your time on social media and wonder is there a better way to gain leads, develop your brand, and grow your customer base.
Wonder no more! At The Sykes Group’s hands-on Social Media Bootcamp for Business workshop, you will learn how to master Twitter, Facebook, Search Engine Optimization, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Blogs, Google+, Foursquare and other social media for business communications at the result-oriented, top-rated, social media training seminar.
Learn how to integrate social media into your business marketing plan through easy-to-follow, step-by-step exercises and the latest case studies from Ed Sykes, social media, product launch, and entrepreneur marketing expert. As a much sought-after social media and marketing expert, he has been heard on NPR, seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, and teaches social media for major universities, state agencies, and the U.S. Small Business Administration. His clients include small businesses, authors, and even Shark Tank participants.
- How to use The Sykes Group’s Circle of Social Media Marketing System to create a powerful selling machine
- How to develop a results-oriented social media strategy
- How to use time management tools to save you time and money
- How to integrate your blog or website content with social media channels
- How to land your content on page one of major search engines
- How to build a powerful business brand
- How to measure the influence on any blog or website
- How to analyze your web and social media stats to see what’s working, and what’s not
- Build a lead-generating Fan Page on Facebook
- How to use video on your social media to sell your products and services
- How to use LinkedIn to create new business
- Get to use hashtags to develop yourself into an authority in your field
- Identify social influencers your customers follow
- How to use article and press release to drive leads to your business
- How to convert social media leads into buyers
- How to use directories to multiply your business and gain new followers and customers
- And much, much more!!!
- Workshop manual (a $100 value)
- CD with little-known social media marketing resources to grow your business (a $150 value)
Free Coaching Session (a $300 value)!
To guarantee your success, following this high-content, hands-on workshop, each student will take part in a two hour web-based, group coaching session to reinforce the techniques learned at the workshop. This interactive web-based coaching session with Ed Sykes will answer questions, engage in additional activities, and make you more confident using social media to market your business!
Save $20 with the Early Bird Special!
Register today! Register by February 13th and save $20 off your ticket. Use code “SMB_20” when registering below:
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Each attendee can park in the ODU covered parking for free.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can call us at 757-427-7032 or email us at email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
What is the refund policy?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you feel that the workshop did not completely meet your needs, we will be glad to refund the price of your ticket
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?